- 2 whole boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Canola or Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Tandoori Masala (for color)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 whole sweet potato, halved (length-wise) and sliced
- 2 small whole Roma tomatoes
- 3 stalks asparagus (sliced into diagonal pieces)
- 3 stalks green onions
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp evaporated milk
- To taste Salt
- To taste Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp chopped dried rosemary
Directions (Serves 1 person):
- Into a ziplock bag, combine boneless chicken breast, oil, dried basil, and tandoori masala. Close the bag and shake it – a lot. Place in fridge. (In my recipe, it was marinating for almost two days – although, the longer it marinates the better, I would think that a minimum of 6-8 hours should suffice.)
- Prep vegetables: half (length-wise) and slice the sweet potato, chop the tomatoes into big chunks, diagonally slice the asparagus (after cutting off the bottoms), and finely chop the green onions.
- Place large skillet on medium heat.
- Add butter. Spread around whole skillet base.
- Add sweet potato into skillet, making sure that all the pieces are flat on the skillet.
- Let each side of the sweet potato pieces cook for 1.5-2 minutes.
- Reduce heat.
- Add tomatoes and asparagus. Add salt. Toss and allow to cook.
- While it cooks, cut chicken breast into cubes.
- Add chicken. Toss and allow to cook.
- Add green onions, lemon juice, evaporated milk, ground black pepper, red chili flakes, and rosemary.
- Toss and allow to cook. Keep on heat until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve 🙂